.: Black Sail Revenant :.

Pirates ain't do no slack - Silver Rayleigh

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord-

Elijah_Rose

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Empty Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord-

Post  Elijah_Rose on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi guys, So my beginning starts with being a French Man, With a simple dream of getting some ducats together and sailing the seas.

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Character_france_01

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- F54od5

I had no ducats to even buy goods/ship/home. so I did what every good sailor does, I went to the Maritime School, of course I knew it all already. but I heard rumors that the school took in sailors and gave them ducats and a ship as graduation present. Cool pirat 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 20100827172837

study scratch pirat scratch study 

After I graduated, I went to the Merchant Guild to look for work.

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Uncharted-waters-online-%C3%BCye-ol-466x350

So for a while I delivered some barrels/crates/items for some nobles/clients that the Merchant Guild gave me.

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Hemy-bernard-benedict-ca-1855-rowing-out-to-the-merchant-shi-2090040

After a while, from taking jobs from the Merchant Guild. I picked up a few things along the way.. Trade Routes
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Western_Europe

So I hired some sailors and got some goods from the market and headed from Marseilles->Montpellier->Barcelona and sold the goods in Algiers.
    It was a simple Captain's life.

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- The%252520Fang%252520and%252520the%252520Fountian

pirat Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Angeal Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil pirat 

One day in town, I met this man named Angeal, a pirate..
    He oppend my eyes to a whole new world..

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 1342349839_pics-053

jocolor afro Like a Star @ heaven Seville Like a Star @ heaven afro jocolor 

So Angeal took me to Seville and told me how it was a market, etc..
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 20090119182941929

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil pirat BlackSailRevenant pirat  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Angeal had convinced me to join his Pirate Company!!!

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Mbeoca-09
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- HN
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Pirateshipgraveyardbymi

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil pirat GaiN pirat Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

soon after I joined, I met GaiN.. he took me to one of the best dungeons to rank my trade to 52 so I could get my beauty Trading Clipper!!
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Q854m8t8xpa8ugq6bcfs

afro scratch study Whitecrow study scratch afro 

So a bit after that, I met Whitecrow and old player coming back after some time gone. he thought me a bit bout Adventure, and got me some dungeons too.

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- S_201206_16
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Album_6

(One day, Whitecrow just stopped getting on.)
    Elijah_Rose

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Empty Re: Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord-

Post  Elijah_Rose on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 am

studyafro pirat afro study 
    So with nothing to do, I just went and fought every npc pirat 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 17323-bigthumbnail

study afro queen afro study 

Then I got my circumnavigation mission from the weird guy in Seville. My Mission was to travel the world, of course I had no doubt in my mind, I knew I could do it lol

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 1002781_10151708267675240_1809589986_n

So There I was a Handsome Captain ready to travel around the world hahaha.. when a sailor comes up and tells me a young lady is wanting to meet with me at the docks.. of course me being a gentlemen I knew I had to meet her and see what she wanted... Cool 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 1146062448_sAnimeGirl

Crying or Very sad well she was young hahaha, so for a second I thought about throwing the sailor overboard pirat  anyways so the girl tells me she needs a favor and that she would reward me.. she wanted to go to manila, so I took her since im heading there too and was nice to have a lady's presence on the ship..
    so we set off haha

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 367591216_ad1eaf4510

lol! afro pirat afro lol! 

So after a few stops in Africa we headed to America Cool 
    The Girl stared into the ocean the whole way, weird right lolz she barely took a sip of her rum hahaha pirat 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Bark-moshulu-740

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Drunksailor2

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- ShipPaintingGordonGrant_thumb7

Cool scratch Shocked scratch Cool 

So I arriving here she told me bout her father and how some ppl were following her and she needed to find a diary Evil or Very Mad 
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 2004_06
    I know what your thinking "trow her overboard with the sharks!!"
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Great_white_shark_by_art_of_bart
    but, I had this gut feeling to keep her on board, she might come in handy

Twisted Evil Cool lol! Tavern Times lol! Cool Twisted Evil 
    !!!!!OH YEAH!!!!!
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 600px-Tavern_by_hunqwert-d33der1
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Tumblr_msk7x5oOCL1qzix81o1_500
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 116307_1220120732_submedium
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- PickmanLARGE-orgy

jocolor study Sleep South America->Manilla Sleep study jocolor 
    So i took off!!
    Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 521134663

affraid scratch confused Supplies confused scratch affraid 

pirat The Seas were ruff, and we find out that our supplies were infested with ma-gets and such Evil or Very Mad 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- 7MvZb

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Rotting-food1

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- A_fisherman_scoops_up_algae_filled_water_from_chaohu_lake_in_hefei_anhui_province_june_16_2009

pirat Twisted Evil king Twisted Evil pirat 

Elijah_Rose -Journey To Becoming A Pirate Lord- Wonacott_CJGames_UWO_ElOriente_01

Current date/time is Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:26 am